Dream Theater présenté par Dreamland -  Index du Forum
Dream Theater présenté par Dreamland -
Dreamland et les fans de Dream Theater

Dream Theater présenté par Dreamland -  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 ::
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 321, 22, 23  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dream Theater présenté par Dreamland - Index du Forum ->
DREAM THEATER
-> Les Concerts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Phoenix
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 13/02/2009 15:52:15    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

lu sur le site officiel

Citation:
February 13th 2009

DREAM THEATER'S "PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009" TO TOUR NORTH AMERICA IN JULY/AUG WITH SPECIAL GUESTS ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA, PAIN OF SALVATION AND BEARDFISH

New York progressive metal veterans DREAM THEATER will take their PROGRESSIVE NATION tour back on the road for its second incarnation with a run through America and Canada in July/Aug 2009.

In addition to a headlining set by DREAM THEATER, this year's package will feature the outstanding musicianship of ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA as well as two incredibly talented imports from Sweden: PAIN OF SALVATION and BEARDFISH.

PROGRESSIVE NATION was created by DREAM THEATER drummer Mike Portnoy and its successful inaugural run in 2008 also featured OPETH, BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME and THREE.

Portnoy once again hand-picked all of the bands for the 2009 bill based on their diversity and musicality. He comments: "This year's lineup is so exciting for me. Every band is bringing something very unique to the package to create an incredibly well rounded musical experience. I am just as excited to be watching all the bands from the side of the stage as I am to be performing with mine in the center of it!"

Fresh on the heels of his Grammy win, Dweezil Zappa is pleased to announce his plans to join forces with Dream Theater as part of the Progressive Nation 2009 tour: "It's no secret that I started ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA with the intention to diversify and expand the audience for my father's music. I figured I'd probably have to do it one concert at a time. Playing with DREAM THEATER on the PROGRESSIVE NATION tour is a great way to accomplish that goal. Music fans who are seeking something to challenge their senses should definitely consider attending this great bill."

Portnoy adds, "It is an absolute honor for me to have ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA on board. Frank Zappa is one of my all-time biggest heroes and his music practically invented the term 'progressive'. Dweezil is doing an amazing job carrying on the tradition of his father's daring spirit and like his dad, has surrounded himself with a band of jaw-dropping, incredible musicians"

Sweden's PAIN OF SALVATION will bring their unique brand of cutting-edge progressive metal to PN09. Vocalist/Guitarist Daniel Gildenlow comments: "We are truly very happy to be part of the PN09 tour, and to be back in the States again and bring all the sweat and flesh to our music and our well deserving American fans. We feel honored to have been asked."

Gildenlow also joked, "Actually, Mike has been on our backs now for two years in what we believe to be a personal campaign, bordering on harassment, to make us come over. So when he asked us about PN09, it was a joy to finally be able to say yes. And if Mike didn't give up on us, then hopefully America hasn't either."

Vocalist/Keyboardist Rikard Sjöblom of BEARDFISH is equally excited: "When we read on a website that Mike Portnoy had our album "Sleeping in Traffic Part 1" among his favorite releases of 2007, we just couldn't believe it and we were really happy about it! And now we once again gasp for air since we've been asked to join PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 together with DREAM THEATER (one of the biggest bands in this genre today!), PAIN OF SALVATION (hey, fellow Swedes!!!) and ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA (being a HUGE Zappa fan myself, I think this is really cool!). Since we've only played the US once before we simply can't wait to come over and rock out!"

PROGRESSIVE NATION will be the first North American tour for DREAM THEATER in support of their newest Roadrunner Records release which is slated for a June 2009 release.

For more information, including dates to be announced soon, visit:

www.progressivenation2009.com (coming soon)

POS et DT ensemble, belle affiche!

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 13/02/2009 15:52:15    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Phoenix
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 11/04/2009 09:19:05    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 - EUROPEAN TOUR
Dream Theater, Opeth, Bigelf & Unexpect

September 23rd - Ice Hall - Helsinki, Finland
September 25th - Hovet - Stockholm, Sweden
September 27th - KB Hallen - Copenhagen, Denmark
September 29th - Arena - Berlin, Germany
September 30th - Luczniczka Hall - Bydgoszcz, Poland
October 2nd - Sporthalle - Hamburg, Germany
October 4th - Zenith - Paris, France
October 7th - Ahoy - Rotterdam, Netherlands
October 6th - Zenith - Lille, France

voila l'info officielle est tombée!!!!!!!!! le seul truc que je me dis, c'est DT reviendront ils seuls apres? debut 2010 par exemple, c'est loin d'etre sur!

ah je viens de voir que le 4 octobre à paris tombe un dimanche!!! pas facile facile, mais bon, je propose à un maximum de dreamers de se retrouver là bas! qui est partant?

levauclusien
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 11/04/2009 12:46:02    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

ah ça peut ce prévoir à l'avance ;) mais c'est vrai que l'idée de ce retrouvé les dreameurs serait super sympa ;)
Misunderstood
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 11/04/2009 21:59:02    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

Mouais, sauf que Paris, ce n'est pas à notre avantage Gandalf et moi
loogapouet
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

MessagePosté le: 12/04/2009 00:13:58    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

Pour ma part ça peut être jouable le dimanche 6 octobre, mais les places sont en vente à partir de quelle date ?

Autant pour moi, dimanche 4 octobre ...

Dernière édition par loogapouet le 12/04/2009 00:28:16; édité 1 fois
levauclusien
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 12/04/2009 00:15:10    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

l'avantage c'est que l'on peut vraiment ce préparé à l'avance ;)
aussi bien au niveau des billets qu'au niveau de l'hébergement !

Dernière édition par levauclusien le 10/05/2009 11:31:57; édité 1 fois
ledrumer
Dreamlandeur

MessagePosté le: 12/04/2009 11:49:31    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

Logiquement, le planninng est le suivant : Unexpect et Bigelf = 30 minutes chacun, Opeth = 1 heure, DT = 2 heures, soit 4h de show en tout, plus les entractes.
Misunderstood
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 12/04/2009 21:45:20    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

Ceci dit, je ne veux pas vous faire de fausse joie, mais l'hébergement sur Paris n'est pas un problème pour moi
Mais ça ne veux pas dire que tout est joué
Phoenix
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 13/04/2009 22:06:12    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

2h de show avant de voir DT ... hum

loogapouet
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

MessagePosté le: 13/04/2009 23:32:52    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

Y'a quand même Opeth dans le lot !!! Ce groupe est sacrément balèze !!!
En tout cas, pour moi, l'attente paraîtra moins longue. Vraiment hâte d'y être à ce p**ain de concert !!!
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 14/04/2009 09:00:05    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

on va se faire des t-shirts dreamland pour se reconnaitre!!!

loogapouet
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

MessagePosté le: 25/04/2009 16:38:53    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

Il reste des places en vente encore,?? j'ai vu sur Yourmajesty qu'elles sont en vente depuis le 10 avril.
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 25/04/2009 18:44:39    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

les places ne sont pas encore en vente, mais on peut les reserver:

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Hard-rock-Metal…

levauclusien
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 10/05/2009 11:33:54    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

bon on en et ou, pour moi ça ce concrétise donc j'y serais,
il faudrait faire une liste pour savoir qui sera présent.
Phoenix
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 11/05/2009 08:27:09    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 Répondre en citant

pour l'instant: gandalf et phoenix!!! qui d'autre?

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 21/09/2018 10:14:48    Sujet du message: PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dream Theater présenté par Dreamland - Index du Forum ->
DREAM THEATER
-> Les Concerts
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 321, 22, 23  >
Page 1 sur 23

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006